Nutrela Soya Samosa
How to make Ghee
- Soy granules 50 gm
- Potatoes 2
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Ginger paste 2 tsp
- Garlic paste 2 tsp Green chillies chopped To taste
- Red chilli powder
- coriander powder 1 tsp
- Chaat masala 2 tsp
- Refined wheat flour 250 gm
- Ghee 2 Tbsp
- Ajwain 1 tsp
- Refined Oil for Deep Frying
- Salt to taste
- Soak granules in warm water for 15 minutes and squeeze out excess water.
- Boil, peel and mash potatoes. Knead a firm dough with refined wheat flour, ghee, ajwain and salt.
- Cover the dough with a damp cloth and keep aside
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, after a few seconds add ginger paste, garlic paste, green chillies, red chilli powder, coriander powder, salt and chaat masala.
- Mix well, add soy granules and mashed potatoes, cook till done
- Divide dough into small portions
- Roll out each portion into oval shape and cut into half.
- Hold the half in left hand, make a cone, put stuffing into it.
- Seal the edges with water by pressing. 10)Deep fry in hot oil till golden brown in colour
- Serve hot with sauce or chatni.
Other recipes in this foodbook
This foodbook has no other recipes.