How To Make Nutrela Soya Samosa
Samosa is a fried or baked dish with a savoury filling, such as spiced potatoes, onions, peas, lentils, macaroni, noodles, and/or minced meat. Pine nuts can also be added
- Prep Time20mins
- Cook Time20mins
Key ingredients for Nutrela Soya Samosa
How to make Ghee
Ingredients to make Nutrela Soya Samosa
- Soy granules 50 gm
- Potatoes 2
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Ginger paste 2 tsp
- Garlic paste 2 tsp Green chillies chopped To taste
- Red chilli powder
- coriander powder 1 tsp
- Chaat masala 2 tsp
- Refined wheat flour 250 gm
- Ghee 2 Tbsp
- Ajwain 1 tsp
- Refined Oil for Deep Frying
- Salt to taste
Steps to make Nutrela Soya Samosa
- Soak granules in warm water for 15 minutes and squeeze out excess water.
- Boil, peel and mash potatoes. Knead a firm dough with refined wheat flour, ghee, ajwain and salt.
- Cover the dough with a damp cloth and keep aside
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, after a few seconds add ginger paste, garlic paste, green chillies, red chilli powder, coriander powder, salt and chaat masala.
- Mix well, add soy granules and mashed potatoes, cook till done
- Divide dough into small portions
- Roll out each portion into oval shape and cut into half.
- Hold the half in left hand, make a cone, put stuffing into it.
- Seal the edges with water by pressing. 10)Deep fry in hot oil till golden brown in colour
- Serve hot with sauce or chatni.