How To Make Potato Paneer grilled sandwich
Tasty, quick and healthy sandwich.
- Prep Time5mins
- Cook Time5mins
Key ingredients for Potato Paneer grilled sandwich
Ingredients to make Potato Paneer grilled sandwich
- 4 slices of brown bread
- 1 big boiled potatoes
- 100 gms paneer
- fresh green coriander finely chopped
- 1 green chilli finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 2 tbsp low fat mayonnaise
- butter for grilling
Steps to make Potato Paneer grilled sandwich
- Take a big mixing bowl in that, add potato, paneer, green coriander, chilli and all the spices. Mash nicely.
- Add the mayo in the mixture and mix well.
- Apply the mixture on the bread, cover it with another slice of bread.
- Heat the grilling pan, apply a little butter on the pan and grill the sandwiches on both sides.
- Serve hot with ketchup.
My Tip: You can add cheese to this mixture which will lift up the taste.