Mango Chocolate Muffin
Most of the fat has been replaced with greek yogurt and some of the flour has been replaced with whole wheat flour. I am really loving this organic wheat flour that it is being added to a lot of baked goods. The muffins were moist with a subtle mango flavor. The sweetened pulp and chocolate chips provided the needed sweetness and we have made it twice already in the past couple of weeks. Off to the recipe.
- Prep Time0Minutes
- Cooking Time40Minutes
- 1 1/2 cup All purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Whole wheat Flour
- 1 cup Milk
- 3/14- 1 cup Mango puree
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Baking powder
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Grease a muffin pan. Preheat oven to 180 degrees c,
- Sift the two types of flour, baking powder and salt.
- Mix the milk, mango puree, oil,yogurt and eggs together. Blend well
- Now combine the dry ingredients, wet ingredients and chocolate chips
- Fill up each muffin cup to about 2/3rd full. Sprinkle some chocolate chips on top if needed.
- Bake for 25-30 mins until a tooth pick inserted in the center comes out clean.