Imli Bhindi Korma
How to make Garam Masala
- Bhindi/lady finger(slit and cut into big pieces) 250g
- Tamarind/imli pulp 1tsp
- Onions 3 medium
- Oil 2tblsp
- Mustard seeds 1tsp
- Curry leaves 6-7
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
- Coriander powder 3tsp
- Red chilli powder 2tsp
- Roasted & crushed peanuts 2tblsp
- Garam masala powder 1/4 tsp
- Few strips of ginger for garnishing
- Cut onions into big cubes.
- Heat oil in a non stick pan.add mustard seeds and let them splutter
- Add onions and curry leaves and saute for a minute.
- Add lady fingers and mix well
- Now add in turmeric powder,coriander and red chilli powder.cover and cook on low heat for 5-7 minutes.
- Add tamarind pulp and mix well.add a lityle water cover and continue to cook for 5 minutes.sprinkle garam masala.
- Transfer into a serving bowl and serve hot garnished with ginger strips.