Mango Kesar Pista Kulfi | How to make Mango Kesar Pista Kulfi
22nd Apr 2016 ||
4.4 from 5 reviews Rate It!
Mango Kesar Pista Kulfiby Nandita Shyam
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Mango Kesar Pista Kulfi
Ingredients to make Mango Kesar Pista Kulfi
- Full fat Milk - 1-1/4 ltrs
- - 150 ml
- Condensed milk - 1 can or 400 gms
- Rice - 1 tbsp+3 tbsp milk to dissolve
- meal - 3 tbsp
- - 4 tbsp
- Pulp of three medium sized mangoes - approximately 2-2/12 cups
- - 1/2 tsp soaked in 2 tsp of milk.
- Green - 6-8 crushed to a fine powder
- Chopped - 2 tbsp
How to make Mango Kesar Pista Kulfi
My Tip:I had to use sugar because the mangoes were not very sweet. If the mangoes that you are using are sweet enough, then the quantity of the sugar can be reduced or omitted altogether. The milk can be substituted with evaporated milk to assemble the kulfi quickly. The rice flour can be substituted with equal quantity of corn starch.