No Bake Cherry Tart
- Oreo biscuits – 20 (whole)
- Unsalted butter – 3/4 cup at room temperature
- Dark chocolate – 100 gms
- Heavy cream – 100 ml
- Add Oreo biscuits in a food processor bowl and blend until crumbs form. Pour in melted butter and process until evenly moistened.
- Press this mixture evenly into the bottom and sides using your fingers in a tart tin. Leave the center hollow to fill in chocolate filling.
- Refrigerate this tart shell to harden. Start making ganache by adding the dark chocolate and heavy cream to a sauce pan.
- On a low flame, heat this until chocolate completely melts and the mixture turns glossy.
- Now remove tart shell from fridge and pour over this ganache in the center. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set.
- Pit and slice the cherries into half or you can leave whole. After ganache has set decorate with cherries and serve chilled.