How To Make Corn Salad
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time10mins
Ingredients to make Corn Salad
- Fresh corn kernels – 2 cups
- Red onions – 1 chopped
- Tomatoes – 1 chopped
- Coriander – 1/2 cup packed chopped
- Green chillies – 2 de-seeded and chopped (add more if you like)
- Lime juice – 3-4 tbsp
- Salt and pepper to taste
Steps to make Corn Salad
- Using a sharp knife carefully slice down the corn kernels from the cob. Bring water to boil in a deep pot and add salt.
- On medium heat, for nearly 5-8 minutes cook kernels until done.
- Stain and while the corn is still hot add chopped onions, tomatoes, chilies and fresh coriander leaves.
- Toss and check for salt before serving.