Instant Bread Phirni
- Sweet bread - 4 slices
- Full cream milk - 2 cups
- Sugar - 2 tbsp
- Sweetened condensed milk - 1/4 cup
- Cardamom powder -1/4 tsp
- Chopped mixed nuts- for garnishing (I used almonds and pistachios)
- Saffron - few strands
- *Crumble the bread slices in mixie in pulse mode and keep it aside. Take a tbsp of milk in a bowl and soak the saffron.
- Boil the milk in a vessel for 5 mins. Add the condensensed milk and sugar. Mix it well and boil another 3 mins. Now add the crumbled bread stir and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the saffron milk and cardamom powder, turn off the flame. Pour the mixture in a serving bowl and garnish it with chopped nuts.
- Refrigerate it atleast for 1 hr before serving.