How To Make Whole Wheat Vegetarian Pizza
Have you ever met anyone who doesn’t like pizza? Me neither! Pizza is a comfort food which does not ask silly questions, it just understands.
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time15mins
Key ingredients for Whole Wheat Vegetarian Pizza
Homemade Pizza Sauce
How To Make Pizza Dough
How to make Pesto
Ingredients to make Whole Wheat Vegetarian Pizza
- 1/2 of whole wheat pizza dough
- 2 tablespoon red chilli pesto sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped bell peppers
- 4 tablespoons sweet corn
- 1 tomato chopped into rings
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
Steps to make Whole Wheat Vegetarian Pizza
- Start by preheating the oven at 190 Degree Celsius.
- Next sprinkle the corn meal on the pizza pan or tray.
- Roll out the dough into a thin crust of medium size. Carefully move the rolled dough on the pan, then prick holes with the help of a fork.
- Next apply the pizza sauce all over the base. For this instance, I have made the use of chilli pesto sauce.
- Take the veggies and arrange them on the base. Sprinkle on top the ingredients, salt, pepper, oregano,cheese. Pinch or fold the sides so that it looks like a crust.
- Bake for 8 minutes at 190 degree celsius, then reduce the temperature to 180 degrees and bake for 2 minutes. By now the cheese will have melted and turned bubbly. .
- Slice and serve it hot.
My Tip: Note that cornmeal is an optional ingredient, cornmeal assists in adding a nice and crispy texture to the pizza crust.