Baked Aam Doi (Baked Mango Yogurt) | How to make Baked Aam Doi (Baked Mango Yogurt)
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Baked Aam Doi (Baked Mango Yogurt) Recipe
My take on the traditional Bengali dessert called Mishti Doi, which has numerous variations. Aam doi, or Mango yogurt is a popular summer dessert available in many sweet shops throughout West Bengal. This particular recipe is influenced by the delectable version sold in Ballaram Mullick and Radharaman Mullick, a heritage sweet shop.
Ingredients to make Baked Aam Doi (Baked Mango Yogurt)
- Hung Curd/ (Ideally full fat) - 500 gms
- es - 2 ripe ones, pulp removed (About 1 cup pulp)
- Condensed milk - 1/4 cup (adjust sweetness according to taste)
- powder - 1/2 tsp
- Yellow food colour/ essence - 1/2 tsp, optional
- Blanched and chopped /almonds or both - for garnishing
How to make Baked Aam Doi (Baked Mango Yogurt)
My Tip:It's best to use sweeter and non-fibrous variety of mangoes for this, but if using fibrous mango pulp, just strain it through a sieve to remove fibers.