How To Make Paneer chilly (Restaurant style)
A quick and easy, restaurant style dish.
- Prep Time5mins
- Cook Time15mins
Ingredients to make Paneer chilly (Restaurant style)
- Paneer cubes 150 gms
- Corn flour 1 tsp
- Rice flour 1 tsp
- Maida 1 tsp
- Ginger-garlic paste 1 tsp
- Red chilli paste 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder 1 tsp
- Pepper powder
- Tomato Sauce
- Chilly sauce
- soya sauce
- Orangr red colour
- Chooped onion 1/2 cup
- Chopped ginger and garlic 1/2 cup
- Capsicum cubes
- Onion cubes
Steps to make Paneer chilly (Restaurant style)
- Heat oil in pan for deep-frying In a bowl. Add corn flour, rice flour, maida, ginger-garlic paste, red chilli paste, salt, pepper, chilli powder and food colour. Make it in to a paste.
- Coat the paneer pieces and deep fry. Once done add the onion cubes,capsicum cubes and green chillies. Once done, strain and keep aside.
- For the sauce, saute the finely chopped onion and add the finely chopped ginger and garlic. Saute till it turns brown, then add the red chilli paste and saute it well. Add the tomato sauce, chilli sauce, soya sauce. Add a little bit of water, then add sugar, salt and pepper.
- Add fried paneer into the sauce and saute it well.