Mutton Kosha | How to make Mutton Kosha
About Mutton Kosha
Among the famous Bengali dishes, there is one dish that never fails to impress anyone and that is spicy mutton curry or Mutton Kosha.
Mutton Kosha is one dish which makes its accompaniments tastier. With the right mix of flavours, Mutton Kosha has always been everyone's favourite. This recipe by Moumita Malla is the perfect one to try at home for your family. The Mutton Kosha recipe is very simple and can be made in restaurant style using these ingredients. The time taken while preparing Mutton Kosha is 25 minutes and the time taken for cooking is 45 minutes. This is recipe of Mutton Kosha is perfect to serve 2 people. Mutton Kosha is just the appropriate option to prepare when you have a get together or party at home. Be it kids or grownups, everyone just absolutely love Mutton Kosha. So do try it next time and share your experience of cooking Mutton Kosha by commenting on this page below!
Ingredients to make Mutton Kosha
- Mutton-500 grams
- Onions paste-2
- Garlic paste-3 tablespoons
- Ginger paste-2 tablespoons
- Dry red chilli paste -2
- Turmeric powder-1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder-1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Tomato-1 chopped
- Curd-2 tablespoons
- Red chilli powder-1 tablespoon
- Potatoes -2 (cut into halves)
- Garam masala-2 teaspoon (dry roast 2 cinnamon sticks, 4 green cardamoms, 5 cloves and a little bit nutmeg and then grind to make a powder)
- Oil- 4 tablespoons+ 1 teasooon for marinating (mustard oil) or ghee
How to make Mutton Kosha
My Tip:If you make it using oil instead of ghee, then add 1 teaspoon of ghee before turning off the gas.