How to make Garam Masala
- Extract of Amla 1 cup
- Butter 1 cup
- sugar 1 cup
- Garam masala powder 1 tsp
- Pinch of salt
- Cook the amla extract, then add sugar, butter, garam masala and a pinch of salt. Stir till its non sticky.
- How to get amla extract, first we wash amla. Whole body should be prick with fork. Now soak amla in water for 48 hrs with a small piece of potassium alum. After 48 hrs wash 2-3 times. Now boil for 30 minutes. It will become soft, separate the seeds and mashed amla.
- Then let it cool and give shapes, then wrap it with a clean sheet.
- Now it is ready. It can be preserved when frozen as long as you can.
My Tip: Full of vitamin C
Other recipes in this foodbook
This foodbook has no other recipes.