How To Make Crispy suji urad dal dosa
No rice, super easy and healthy dosa.
- Prep Time12Hours
- Cook Time5mins
Ingredients to make Crispy suji urad dal dosa
- 2 cup suji
- 1 cup urad dal, without skin
- 1.5 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
Steps to make Crispy suji urad dal dosa
- Soak the urad dal for 5 hours. Then grind it to a paste.
- To it, add suji, water and salt. Mix it well and let it ferment for a whole night.
- The next day, add water to make a slightly thin batter for the dosa.
- Heat a tawa. When it's hot, sprinkle water and wipe it with a cloth. Pour the batter in the centre and move in a circle outward. Put oil on the sides.
- Fill up with your choice of filling and enjoy!