How To Make Panini sandwich
A cheese and vegetable mix that is healthy and makes a delicious breakfast.
- Prep Time10mins
- Cook Time10mins
Ingredients to make Panini sandwich
- 2 panini bread or 4 white/brown bread
- 4 cheese
- 1/2 green bell pepper
- 1/2 Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper
- 1/2 TOMATO
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 cup sweet corn
- 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or according to taste)
Steps to make Panini sandwich
- Cut all the peppers, tomato and onion in small cubes.
- Take a big bowl and transfer all the peppers, tomato, onion and corns. Add the black pepper, salt and tomato ketchup.
- Cut the panini bread from the center and spread this mixture between the panini bread. Then add cheese to the bread.
- Heat the grill pan.
- Apply butter to the top of the bread and grill for 5 mins on both sides.
- Enjoy it with tomato sauce.