Bread Pizza Cups
Homemade Pizza Sauce
How To Make Pizza Dough
- 6 whole wheat Bread slices
- 1/4 cup green Bell pepper chopped
- 1/4 cup yellow Bell pepper chopped
- 1/4 cup Onion chopped
- 1/4 cup Tomato chopped
- 1 Green chili chopped
- 1/2 cup Pizza sauce
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Red chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon Peppercorns crushed
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- With the help of round cookie cutter, cut out the sandwich bread slices into round discs.
- Preheat the oven at 190 degrees. Grease muffin pan with olive oil and gently press the bread rounds in it.
- Brush a layer of pizza sauce and fill with chopped vegetables.
- Sprinkle oregano, chili flakes, crushed peppercorns and grated mozzarella cheese.
- Place the muffin pan in the preheated oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until bread cups turn nice golden.
- Carefully remove the bread cups from the muffin pan and serve warm.