Doi Chhoto Aalu | How to make Doi Chhoto Aalu
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Doi Chhoto Aalu
Doi chhoto aalu is a famous Bengali dish.
Doi Chhoto Aalu is an authentic dish which is perfect to serve on all occasions. The Doi Chhoto Aalu is delicious and has an amazing aroma. Doi Chhoto Aalu by Saba Rehman will help you to prepare the perfect Doi Chhoto Aalu in your kitchen at home. Doi Chhoto Aalu needs 30 minutes for the preparation and 30 minutes for cooking. In the BetterButter app, you will find the step by step process of cooking Doi Chhoto Aalu. This makes it easy to learn how to make the delicious Doi Chhoto Aalu. In case you have any questions on how to make the Doi Chhoto Aalu you can comment on the page below. The "What's cooking" feature on the BetterButter app can help you connect with our home chefs like Saba Rehman. Doi Chhoto Aalu will surely satisfy the taste buds of your guests and you will get compliments from your guests.
Ingredients to make Doi Chhoto Aalu
- 1/2 kg baby potatoes, boiled and peeled
- 250 gm curd
- 2 large sized onion, grounded and made into a paste
- 1 tablespoon ginger and garlic paste
- 1/2 tablespoon cumin seeds
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup oil
How to make Doi Chhoto Aalu
My Tip:You can garnish it with coriander leaves and add 1/2 cup buttermilk as well.