How to make Ghee
- 1 1/2 cup gram flour/besan
- 1/2 cup wheat flour/atta
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves finely chopped
- 1 onion finely chopped
- Pinch of asafoetida(heeng)
- 1/2 cup water
- 2-3 tablespoons ghee
- salt acc to taste
- 1 cucumber finely chopped
- 1 carrot grated
- 1 onion cut into slices
- 50 gms fresh paneer grated
- 2 tsp green chutney/tomato sauce
- Combine besan, atta, 1 chopped onion, coriander leaves, heeng and salt together. Knead into a soft dough by adding the water little by little and leave to rest for 10 mins.
- In a small pan add a tsp of ghee and saute the sliced onions lightly, add paneer and switch off flame. Let cool a little then add cucumber, carrot, salt, lemon juice as well as the chutney. Mix well and reserve.
- Roll out chapatis from the dough and roast them on a griddle using little ghee till golden. Stack together and keep covered.
- Spread out filling onto the chapatis and roll up tightly.
- Serve with more chutney or tomato sauce.
Other recipes in this foodbook
This foodbook has no other recipes.