Badam Elaichi Kulfi | How to make Badam Elaichi Kulfi
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Badam Elaichi Kulfi Recipe
Beat the heat this summer with this easy Badam Elaichi Kulfi.
Badam Elaichi Kulfi is one dish which makes its accompaniments tastier. With the right mix of flavours, Badam Elaichi Kulfi has always been everyone's favourite. This recipe by Prasanna Hede is the perfect one to try at home for your family. The Badam Elaichi Kulfi recipe is very simple and can be made in restaurant style using these ingredients. The time taken while preparing Badam Elaichi Kulfi is 10 minutes and the time taken for cooking is 600 minutes. This is recipe of Badam Elaichi Kulfi is perfect to serve 8 people. Badam Elaichi Kulfi is just the appropriate option to prepare when you have a get together or party at home. Be it kids or grownups, everyone just absolutely love Badam Elaichi Kulfi. So do try it next time and share your experience of cooking Badam Elaichi Kulfi by commenting on this page below!
Ingredients to make Badam Elaichi Kulfi
- 2 Cups Milk of Whole / Full Fat
- 1/4th Cup , finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla Custard Powder
- 1 Tin (200 gm) Amul Mithai Mate (Or Sweetened Condensed Milk)
- 3/4th Cup Milk (Whipping or Regular)
- 1 Cup Milk Powder Mix (I used MTR)
- 1 tablespoon Elaichi Powder ( Powder)
- 8 Kulfi Moulds
- 8 Kulfi Sticks