- 2 cups Flour (Maida)
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 cup Curd
- Milk as per requirement less than 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Readymade fondant for cupcake toppers(optional)
- Preheat the oven at 175 degrees.
- Mix maida and baking powder in a bowl.
- Take another bowl, mix milk, sugar, vanilla and curd together.
- Pour the batter in maida mix little by little.
- Add mashed banana and oil in the batter. Blend them well.
- Pour the batter in the muffin moulds and bake for 30 mins.
- Roll out the readymade fondant thinly and cut into small stars with a cookie cutter.
- Top the cupcake with the star and serve.