Assam and North East 162 Results
- Veg MomosRajul JainCook time 25 mins102 Likes
Steamed and spicy.
- Soupy Chicken Curry Oil FreeChristina PanmeiCook time 55 mins114 Likes
- Thukpa Veg SoupNeha PahilwaniCook time 10 mins43 Likes
Thukpa is a traditional dish of Arunachal Pradesh. This delicious and healthy soup is perfect for a cold evening. It goes well with weight-watchers too.
- KhapseNavneetha chCook time 10 mins32 Likes
Khapse is famous arunachal pradesh snack. Losar is tibetian word for new year which is celebrated by buddhists world wide especially in arunachalpradesh,himachal and sikkim.These traditional biscuits are made during festive time.
- Vegetable Momo DumplingsPoonam BachhavCook time 20 mins51 Likes
Momos are traditional delicacies and popular street food of many of the North Indian States of India. Momos are dumplings with spoon full of meat or vegetable fillings wrapped in a dough, accompanied by a spicy dipping sauce. These are usually steamed, though they are sometimes, fried or steam fried too. Here i am sharing the vegetarian version of Momos with Cabbage, Carrots and Onions and steamed them using a Rice cooker. Freshly steamed Momos taste best served piping hot straight from the steamers arranged pleated side up on a plate with some spicy dipping sauce.
- Nepali Alu Dum Alu Dum Aloo DumManisha GoyalCook time 20 mins29 Likes
I was born and brought up in one of the most beautiful states in India, Sikkim which will soon be awarded as the first organic state. Aloo dum is a very popular dish between Nepalis. It is widely made in and around Sikkim. It is very easy to prepare and gets ready in no time. Have been searching this recipe since ages and finally got the taste I have been craving for, hope you like it as well. Nepali aloo dum can be eaten as a side dish, starter or as a snack and also goes well with rice, roti, paratha, etc. Here goes the recipe.
- Tibetan ThukpaSujata LimbuCook time 25 mins47 Likes
This delicious Tibetan noodles soup is a healthy and appetizing dish that can be eaten for either breakfast or dinner.
- Maggi Veggie MomosDhara ShahCook time 15 mins40 Likes
It's very easy momos recipe, stuffed with veggies and maggi noodles! Serve hot! Here I'm using jain maggi masala and have made it as a jain version.
- Steamed Vegetable and Paneer MomosSanchita Agrawal MittalCook time 12 mins32 Likes
Steamed Vegetable Momo Recipe is an authentic, simple, quick and delicious snack recipe from Darjeeling in the North Eastern India.
- Paneer MomosMamata DashCook time 30 mins35 Likes