British 356 Results
- Irish Cold CoffeeSalma GodilCook time 0 mins501 Likes
This is a self-innovative & non-alcoholic version of Irish cold coffee. I always love this drink whatever my mood may be.
- Tomato cheese sandwichMs. Falguni KapadiaCook time 15 mins235 Likes
Simple yet delicious, Quick and healthy,easy to make... breakfast, brunch,lunch - quick grab on a go! And best all ingredients available in our kitchen. Any time any day!
- Eggless Chocolate Cake with StrawberriesBindiya SharmaCook time 40 mins264 Likes
A moist chocolate cake that pairs beautifully with whipped cream and fresh strawberries.
- Mango Ice CreamBetterButter EditorialCook time 5 mins237 Likes
Just two ingredients, ok maybe three, but that's all it takes to make this creamiest ice cream
- Honey Lemon Ginger TeaDeviyani SrivastavaCook time 5 mins305 Likes
This tea is very good for colds, coughs and sore throats. Have it just any time you have an urge for a delicious warm drink with added benefits.
- Apple cinnamon cakeShraddha PathakCook time 30 mins164 Likes
Healthy and one of the one most easiest cakes make, has the goodness of apple and flavour of cinnamon
- Fish and chipsMoumita MallaCook time 10 mins138 Likes
Fish and chips is a very popular dish of England. Battered fried fish is served with delicious french fries and tartar sauce.
- Awwww my pressure cooker cakeRina KhanchandaniCook time 45 mins112 Likes
You can bake every cake in cooker. But i recommend you not to choose very complicated ones. Don't use whistle on the cooker. Don't add water inside the cooker before baking. Place a separator between the cooker and cake pan. Always use a cake pan which fits comfortably into the pressure cooker.
- Chicken Tikka MasalaRuchira HoonCook time 30 mins111 Likes
A quintessential British specialty, chicken tikka masala is available at literally every corner in London
- Healthy Granola cookiespooja khannaCook time 40 mins162 Likes
Healthy Granola cookies – Is quite an interesting, quick and flexible recipe and you can definitely enjoy these treats without guilt hanging around you. These healthy circles are packed with dried fruits, oats, dalia (broken wheat) and flax seeds. And the small portions size with minimum fat and sugar makes these granola cookies the ultimate health food.