Karnataka 882 Results
- Instant Rava DosaShashikala TeggiCook time 15 mins378 Likes
Rava dosa is an easy to make dish since there is no need for soaking (not for long anyway), grinding, and fermenting.
- Mysore Masala DosaSanjula ThangkhiewCook time 45 mins295 Likes
This is a popular breakfast in South India! The perfect combination of spices and vegetables for a delicious filling wrapped in a dosa.
- Paper DosaSujata LimbuCook time 15 mins323 Likes
Paper Dosa is a delicious breakfast option that has a thin layer and and is extra crispy.
- Mysore Bajji Goli bajeAnjana ChaturvediCook time 10 mins266 Likes
Crispy and mildly spiced refined flour and yogurt dumplings. It is a very popular South Indian delicacy.
- Mysore PakSakshi KhannaCook time 20 mins245 Likes
A rich sweet dish, popular in South India which is made with butter, chickpea flour and sugar enjoyed as a dessert.
- Masala PuriKushi's KitchenCook time 15 mins264 Likes
Masala Puri is a very popular and mouth watering chatpata Bangalore style snack/chat recipe loved by people of all age groups. It’s sweet, spicy, tangy, crispy – all in one single plate.
- Adai Lentil DosaRumana RawatCook time 10 mins206 Likes
Adai is a very famous South Indian dish which is made from a mixture of lentils and rice.
- Lemon RiceSujata LimbuCook time 10 mins254 Likes
As my favourite South Indian traditional breakfast recipe, lemon rice never tends to dissapoint at any given time.
- Set DosaRitu SharmaCook time 30 mins216 Likes
A traditonal South Indian dish.
- Curry Leaves Chutney Pudi PowderAnitha NayakCook time 20 mins194 Likes
It is very common to see a curry leaves tree in almost every South Indian house. You know your passing by a South Indian house if you can smell the tadka/tempering with the heavenly aroma of curry leaves. Along with the awesome fragrance that they impart.. they also have loads of medicinal value. Most of us have a tendency to keep the leaves aside when we eat a meal, this is an awesome way to consume the curry leaves & take in all its benefits. This is my grandmothers recipe.