Kerala 828 Results
- Malabar ParathaSanjula ThangkhiewCook time 60 mins746 Likes
Popularly callled as Parota, it is an origin of street food in Kerala enjoyed with a complimenting Malabar chicken curry.
- Coconut ChutneySanjula ThangkhiewCook time 0 mins499 Likes
A refreshing chutney made from coconut. Serve with many traditional Kerala dishes in South India
- Restaurant Style Paper DosaAnupa JosephCook time 10 mins483 Likes
- Rava IdliBindiya SharmaCook time 10 mins357 Likes
so much faster than rice idlis and just as yummy!
- Coconut rava LadoosSanjula ThangkhiewCook time 30 mins360 Likes
- Rice IdlisBindiya SharmaCook time 15 mins400 Likes
Soft, fresh steamed Idlis..served with sambhar and coconut chutney.
- ParippuvadaAnupa JosephCook time 10 mins155 Likes
A perfect tea time snack
- Kerala StewSakshi KhannaCook time 40 mins228 Likes
It is a lightly spiced and aromatic stew with mixed vegetables and coconut milk.It is a popular stew from the Kerala cuisine
- Egg RoastSanjula ThangkhiewCook time 45 mins199 Likes
A native dish to Kerela, eggs roasted in a fiery masala gravy enjoyed with appam or puttu.
- Kerala Appam or PalappamGarima NareraCook time 15 mins188 Likes
Feather-light and super yum ‘Lacy Hoppers’ from Kerala. Recipe courtesy Shannu Cheriyan Sreejith