Mughlai 436 Results
- Chicken KormaRaj BhallaCook time 45 mins444 Likes
There are certain dishes like Chicken Korma which are so usual in our orders when we go and eat outside in Indian restaurants that we end up taking them for granted. However, this specific dish is very close to my heart because of its texture and mild though flavorful taste.
- Methi Corn Malai Fenugreek and Corn Curry Anjana ChaturvediCook time 20 mins486 Likes
Corn and fresh fenugreek cooked in a mild and rich curry.
- Paneer BabyCorn MasalaSalma GodilCook time 15 mins338 Likes
The exotic combination of paneer and babycorn in a medium spiced, restaurant style gravy. It is best accompanied with parathas.
- Peshawari NaanNandita ShyamCook time 15 mins270 Likes
This delicious bread is worth every bit of the effort. Try making naan in the comfort of your home and find you own ways to enjoy.
- Vegetable PulaoSehej MannCook time 20 mins271 Likes
A flavourful pulao recipe that is sure to be a favourite at your dinner party.
- Rumali Rotihida himaazCook time 5 mins180 Likes
A thin roti, home made.
- Makhmali Shahi Phiriniuzma shouabCook time 75 mins290 Likes
Like different types of culture in India different types of kheer are also famous. Here is one of the recipe of kheer, taught to me by my Grandma.
- Shahi TukdaNiharika BhideCook time 20 mins217 Likes
Rich Decadent Mughlai dessert. Easy to make and tastes heavenly. Here is a step by step recipe to make Shahi Tukda.
- Shahi Badam HalwaSalma GodilCook time 20 mins275 Likes
Highly nutritive and delicious halwa. Springs up your mood with its richness and shahi flavours.
- Muslim Mutton CurryDisha KhuranaCook time 90 mins226 Likes
This mutton curry is my version of an easy peasy & the most delicious mutton curry one can make at home. Every time I have prepared this mutton recipe, I have been loaded with compliments. Hope you enjoy it too!Note from BetterButter: Mutton curry is an Indian dish which originated in Bengal. It is however extremely popular across India though the methods of preparation vary across India. There is the famous Rogan Josh from Jammu and Kashmir which is a form of the mutton curry. There is off course, the Kosha Mongsho which is a Bengali style mutton curry. The mutton curry recipe in fact has travelled internationally with many countries giving it their own flavour.Here we speak about the Muslim mutton curry by Dish Khurana. The muslim mutton curry is made unique by the flavour of yoghurt and dollops of ghee.BetterButter gives this Mutton curry recipe a big thumbs up!Mutton curry wikipedia . Mutton curry can be enjoyed with tandoori roti .