Orissa 400 Results
- Pakodi ChaatSai PriyaCook time 30 mins164 Likes
Being a traveler , i never leave any city without sampling it's famous chaat. In Indian context "Chaat" is what comes to mind as one think about Street Food.i always love to pamper my taste bud with a plate of hot pakodi-chaat. In each bite you can get a combination of flavours to tickle your taste bud. Sweet,spicy, savoury at the same time.
- Mix Nut LaddooGuna OrganicsCook time 20 mins100 Likes
- Raw Banana Curry Kancha Kadali Tarakari Recipe from OrissaBabitha CostaCook time 20 mins79 Likes
Simple and easy curry from Orissa.
- Chicken AchariAameena AhmedCook time 30 mins87 Likes
Robust flavours of spices when cooked with chicken gives you a delectable chicken recipe which is finger lickingly yum....
- Sweet Mango PickleRoshni SubudhiCook time 20 mins84 Likes
Sweet Mango Pickle or Mitha Aam Achhar, hearing this my mouth starts watering. I just love this khatta mitha aam achhar! As we live abroad, we only get store packed mixed pickle or mango pickle that is tangy in taste. In Odisha, a sweet version of this pickle is available which is not possible to carry around. So I thought of preparing in home itself, when I prepared it the first time I felt that it's so easy to prepare and you can store it for a few months. The next time when I prepared it, I thought of making a video so that all my friends who love these sweet mango pickle can know this and easily prepare it in home. One day during a small get together in our home, I made this pickle and everyone liked it so much, one of my Odiya friend Lipsa asked about the recipe, you will be surprised her maid who is an Indonesian loved its taste and wanted the recipe. Chalo humne Indonesian ko bhi khush kar diya humari Indian khane se!
- Karele ka Bharta Kalara Bharta Bittergourd bharta sweta biswalCook time 20 mins81 Likes
A very healthy side dish with rotis !!
- Dahi Bara Aloo Dum the famous street food from Odisha Subhasmita PanigrahiCook time 30 mins88 Likes
A famous and unique street food of Odisha. Soft Dahi Vadas topped with spicy aloo dum and sprinkled with roasted cumin and chilli powder. You would find vendors with big handis (vessels) hanging on both the sides of bicycles selling these on the streets.
- Atta Chakuli Atte ka Dosa Roshni SubudhiCook time 5 mins77 Likes
This dosa I learnt form my badi jethani. When I tasted this I was shocked when I learnt its made of atta. This is one of my husband’s favourite item. Whenever his mood is off, I prepare this jhatpat
- Mushroom in spicy mustard gravy Chatu Besara Subhasmita PanigrahiCook time 15 mins54 Likes
This curry is very common in Odisha. 'Besara' is a commonly used term for gravies made out of mustard.
- Dalma Oriya DalManju VinodCook time 30 mins60 Likes
An authentic oriya dish made with arhar dal and vegetables .Panch phutna spice used in this dish gives a unique taste .All credit goes to my neighbour Nirupama aunt .