Pan Asian 209 Results
- Chicken Spring RollsRuchira HoonCook time 10 mins300 Likes
I don't know a single person who doesn't love spring rolls. You can actually stuff anything into a spring - sweet or savoury, what you really need to master is how to fold the spring roll tightly
- Homemade noodlesNusrath JahanCook time 20 mins186 Likes
Noodles made from a scratch.
- Veg Momo sBindiya SharmaCook time 30 mins171 Likes
Tibetan delicacy now on every street corner of India..that's how popular these juicy little bites are!
- Pan fried Noodles with Spicy ChickenRuchira HoonCook time 20 mins105 Likes
This street-style Hawker noodle dish is a perfect one-dish meal. And its simple to put together as well
- Mango Mint LemonadeAnjana ChaturvediCook time 8 mins105 Likes
A cool and refreshing drink made from mint and mangoes.
- Chicken SataySakshi KhannaCook time 60 mins119 Likes
- Som Tam SaladMamagotoCook time 5 mins118 Likes
A crunchy and flavorful asian salad to eat for lunches or dinners.
- Non veg Momo sBindiya SharmaCook time 20 mins84 Likes
Basic recipe is same as Veg Momo's only the filling changes.
- Streetside Vegetarian ChowmeinRuchira HoonCook time 10 mins96 Likes
It's also called dirty chowmein, but there's really nothing dirty about this recipe, except for how quick it cooks. Ketchup. soya sauce and chilli sauce is what makes it so good
- Old Monk Chicken WingsThe Piano Man Jazz ClubCook time 35 mins83 Likes
A simple and easy to prepare chicken wings recipe that is tender and juicy to eat.