Parsee 71 Results
- Chicken cutletsBindiya SharmaCook time 10 mins177 Likes
The cutlet is to the Parsis what paranthas are to Punjabis– integral to their diet and a common accompaniment with their meals.
- Paneer AkuriSoda Bottle Opener WalaCook time 15 mins123 Likes
This is a delicious Parsi style spicy scrambled 'eggs' (we are using paneer), which gets its distinctive flavor from the spices used. Akuri is cooked till almost runny and enjoyed with bread slices.
- Chicken FarchaBindiya SharmaCook time 15 mins137 Likes
A typical Parsi dish of Fried chicken which is a must at any gathering or occassion.
- Eggs KejriwalSoda Bottle Opener WalaCook time 15 mins126 Likes
Mr. Devi Prasad Kejriwal's favourite dish at the Willingdon Club in Mumbai
- Eggless Mawa CakeMonika S SumanCook time 35 mins88 Likes
A super moist, soft and delicious tea time cake.
- AkuriSujata LimbuCook time 20 mins64 Likes
This delicious Parsi style scrambled eggs is a perfect option for breakfast or just for snacks.
- Prawn PatioKainaz ContractorCook time 45 mins79 Likes
Sweet and sour prawns that are best eaten with malai paranthas
- Parsi AkuriRhea Mitra-DalalCook time 15 mins71 Likes
Masala Scrambled Eggs, Parsi Style
- Mutton cutletsSujata LimbuCook time 20 mins56 Likes
These crispy and scrumptious Parsi mutton cutlets are succulent and a perfect appetizer for any meal.
- Parsi Fried FishRuchira HoonCook time 70 mins82 Likes
Specially made for Navroz, this fried fish is very easy to make and is very tasty