Punjabi 1243 Results
- Paneer Butter MasalaPavithira VijayCook time 30 mins1025 Likes
Paneer cooked in a tangy and spicy tomato based gravy and finished with fresh cream.
- Paneer do PyazaRitu SharmaCook time 30 mins1008 Likes
A typical North-Indian dish made out of paneer and onions
- Amritsari Dal MakhaniRitu SharmaCook time 30 mins939 Likes
One of the most popular dal preparations, the unusual combination of lentils and masalas is what makes it so delicious
- Makhanwala PaneerSujata LimbuCook time 15 mins819 Likes
A buttery paneer dish that is very beautiful to look at and lip smacking good.
- Punjabi Dum AlooPavithira VijayCook time 30 mins702 Likes
Cute Baby Potatoes simmered in onion & tomato gravy perfect with both rice and rotis.
- Tawa Garlic Butter NaanMoumita MallaCook time 20 mins586 Likes
Naan is a flat bread popular in India,Pakistan.and West Asia . Traditionally ,naan is cooked in a tandoor or clay oven.It goes well with any spicy North Indian curry like palak paneer ,Paneer Butter Masala,Kadai Chicken and many more.
- Paneer MakhaniBindiya SharmaCook time 20 mins677 Likes
A creamy, melt in the mouth vegetarian delight that's a crowd pleaser. The rich, mellow taste comes from the addition of cashewnuts.
- Kadhai PaneerBindiya SharmaCook time 30 mins784 Likes
Restaurant style Kadhai paneer that is spicy, creamy and just perfect with rotis or naans!
- Veg Dum Biryanisapana behlCook time 40 mins588 Likes
A flavorful and delicious rice preparation to impress your guests.
- KulchaSehej MannCook time 20 mins366 Likes
One of the most loved Punjabi dish, kulcha is an Indian bread which tastes great with chole on the side.