Rajasthan 581 Results
- Rajasthani Gatte ki SabjiShaheen AliCook time 25 mins709 Likes
Rajasthani delicacy made with besan is Gatte ki Sabzi. Cylindrical chickpea dumplings cooked with an exotic and flavorful curry made with curd and other spices often tickles my taste buds. So to rest my native food craving, today I made Gatte ki sabzi and enjoyed it with rice, seasoned curd and some salad.
- Khasta matar kachoriBindiya SharmaCook time 30 mins444 Likes
spicy peas enclosed in a flaky crisp crust.
- Pyaaz Ki KachoriPreethi PrasadCook time 20 mins324 Likes
Pyaaz ki Kachori originated in Jodhpur and was soon popular throughout Rajasthan. This is a very popular morning breakfast in many households in Rajasthan. Steaming hot spicy Pyaz ki Kachori, in circular shape are available in maximum namkeen shops of the state. They are a perfect snack on a rainy day. These days you can find this favored Rajasthani snack dish in almost all the parts of North India. Now this Kachori has also become local snack dish of several regions of Indian Subcontinent.
- Marwadi Papad Ki SabjiShweta AgrawalCook time 20 mins381 Likes
People all over Rajasthan use papad to make curry, this is a really popular dish and also my personal favourite.
- Pyaaz KachoriJyothi RajeshCook time 20 mins393 Likes
Crispy on the outside, soft and spicy onion masala on the inside. This popular Indian street food goes perfect with your evening tea.
- Mirchi Ki SabziPreethi PrasadCook time 20 mins259 Likes
Chillies, add a ton of flavour to the dishes. Besides adding a vibrant colour, it also increases appetite. It is cheap and easily available all over, making it a popular food of peasants who have rotis with raw onion and chilli. It has been regularly used throughout India for its antibacterial qualities. This recipe is a hit at my place and is a regular affair. Easy to make and yummy to eat. I have used Bajji Chilli which is not very hot.
- Rajasthani KadhiSanjula ThangkhiewCook time 30 mins271 Likes
A popular dish in Rajasthan, this Kadhi has bursting flavors of spices and masalas.
- RabdiSujata LimbuCook time 120 mins272 Likes
Rabdi is a dessert that has the perfect combination of milk and sugar that is rich and creamy.
- Kachche kela ka kofta currySujata LimbuCook time 30 mins252 Likes
This vegetarian dish has a mix of spices that beautifully enhances the dish.
- ImartiSanjula ThangkhiewCook time 300 mins273 Likes
Similar to a jalebi, Imarti is a deep fried sweet dish.