Sindhi 246 Results
- Sindhi KadhiBhavna KalraCook time 30 mins149 Likes
The Sindhi cuisine is very diverse and unique and Sindhi’s are known for their love of food. I miss this amazing cuisine a lot, especially now that I am settled abroad and my parents have finally moved from Ulhasnagar.So to relive my days I made “Sindhi Curry” for dinner today. Which is a very easy gram flour curry made up of few vegetables and gram flour. A special mention to “Alka of Sindhi Rasoi” whose amazing recipes inspired and tempted me to make this.
- Sindhi crispy crunchy arbi colocassia Rina KhanchandaniCook time 25 mins111 Likes
My familys favori
- Sindhi KadhiRina KhanchandaniCook time 30 mins130 Likes
Sindhi famous dish
- Sindhi Papad ParathaLata LalaCook time 10 mins100 Likes
A lovely sindhi dish that I learnt from my mom.
- Dal PakwanVibha BhutadaCook time 30 mins120 Likes
A traditional and royal breakfast dish in Sindhi community. The Pakwan (crispy fried Indian bread) accompanied with Chana dal is often served during festivals or on special occasions or even on regular days for breakfast. A very hefty combination, this food keeps you filled for hours. Keep the calorie counting and Eat-only-healthy thoughts at bay for few moments and indulge straightaway! I absolutely adore this dish.
- TairiAnju BhagnariCook time 40 mins70 Likes
A Sindhi traditional dish that is often served as Prasad.
- Sindhi aloo tikkiesRina KhanchandaniCook time 20 mins82 Likes
- Sindhi KokiMeena C RCook time 40 mins123 Likes
A delicious Indian flatbread!
- Sai BhajiAnjana ChaturvediCook time 30 mins52 Likes
Sai Bhaji is a very healthy and popular mixed green ,vegetable and lentil curry from Sindhi Cuisine
- Sev barfi Singhar jhi mithai Veena DaswaniCook time 30 mins53 Likes