South Indian 843 Results
- Homemade Sambar PowderBetterButter EditorialCook time 3 mins385 Likes
Freshly ground spices make all the difference, try it once and you will never buy Sambar powder from the store again!
- Instant Oats Uthappam RecipeAarthi SatheeshCook time 10 mins539 Likes
This is one recipe which i make more often than anything, It is healthy, nutritious and can be made in minutes. Top with any of your favourite veggies and make it more healthy..
- UpmaChandrima SarkarCook time 15 mins323 Likes
Upma’ is a very popular South Indian style breakfast dish. I’m sharing my version here, the way I love to cook Upma for my family. Nevertheless to say it’s a very healthy breakfast option. :)
- Dhaba style spicy chickenAnanya MohantyCook time 540 mins367 Likes
An amazing spicy chicken recipe. Specially liked by friends who love spicy food.
- Paneer 65Shaheen AliCook time 15 mins236 Likes
Paneer 65 is a perfect starter for any occasion. Comes under Hyderabadi Cuisine and has prominent Chettinad flavors that make it absolutely scrumptious. Paneer 65 is quite famous in restaurants and even in functions as a starter. The outer part is crispy where as the paneer inside is soft and chewy. The recipe is quick and home style paneer 65 is way better than those what we get in food joints. Another very famous substitute for the non vegetarians is Chicken 65. The marination process is exactly the same in both. Paneer 65 is commonly a starter or you may call it as an appetizer, but it also gels well with fried rice or chapatis. Totally depends on your choice of eating. I personally love to have it with any pilaf or fried rice. These days even my son has started liking such spicy flavors, hence now it's even more pleasurable for me to cook such delicacies.
- Javvarisi Dosa Sabudana Dosa Tapioca Pearls CrepeMeena C RCook time 25 mins231 Likes
An easy to make, delicious and healthy breakfast | brunch option!
- Instant Oats Idli RecipeAarthi SatheeshCook time 15 mins361 Likes
A healthy steamed oats idli recipes which is very nutritious and gives you the energy which is needed to kick start your day. Oats idli can be an ideal healthy breakfast option. Oats are very healthy for you as they are super rich in fibre and idlis are steamed. Veggies can also be added to the batter to make them more tasty and nutritious. The oats idli batter can be easily prepared at home using rolled oats, rawa, water, salt and baking soda. Oats idli is also a good instant option and there is no need for fermentation and these can be prepared in a jiffy. A great way to make this dish more appetising is to add a tadka or tempering of mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Coconut BarfiSanjula ThangkhiewCook time 90 mins269 Likes
A traditional sweet made from coconut and condensed milk.
- Kela Masala Sabzi Banana Dry Curry with Spices Vibha BhutadaCook time 20 mins156 Likes
This is a super recipe passed down to me by my mother when I was in school as I have been always passionate about cooking. Easy, tasty, healthy and nutritious this dry curry will give your usual day meal a whole new dimension. Try it; I am sure you will love it!
- Vegetable oats upma Fibre rich breakfastSuhan MahajanCook time 10 mins216 Likes
Vegetable oats upma is a fiber rich breakfast recipe which can be prepared in minutes and is damn healthy. Vegetable oats upma is quite filling as it keeps you satiated for a long time.