andhra pradesh 662 Results
- Rava DosaSanjula ThangkhiewCook time 10 mins617 Likes
A south indian and easy to cook recipe for your breakfast.
- Set DosaAnjana ChaturvediCook time 15 mins469 Likes
Set dosa is a soft spongy dosa made with rice, daal and poha.
- Hyderabadi Chicken Dum Biryani In a Pressure Cooker sweta biswalCook time 45 mins273 Likes
Biryani needs no introduction as this delectably flavored rice cooked with succulent pieces of meat is a crowd favorite on any given day !! Biryani, the ruler of the rice world, is one of the most loved dish of Andhra Region. Chicken Biryani has always been in the hearts of the people. The crispy, tender chicken coated with innumerous masalas, layered with beautifully cooked rice and some crispy onions makes it to the people’s most favorite dish. As a lot of people say Biryani is synonymous with Hyderabad. Biryani is also known as the “Crown Dish” of the Hyderabadi Muslims. Hyderabadi Chicken Dum Biryani is basically made with basmati rice, spices and Chicken breast. Chicken Dum Biryani is a variation of the commonly made Hyderabadi Biryani which involves the margination of the chicken which is then cooked with the rice. It is left on slow fire or dum for a fragrant and aromatic flavor.
- PunuguluArti GuptaCook time 15 mins174 Likes
Punugulu also known as Punukkulu is the famous street food of Andhra Pradesh especially in Vijayawada. They are crispy crunchy fritters made from left over fermented idli dosa batter. In south people mostly have idli dosa batter handy daily. So it comes as a nice variation for snacks.
- Hyderabadi Baghara bainganNandita ShyamCook time 15 mins136 Likes
This recipe for Baghara Baingan might seem little laborious and time consuming. But trust me, it is well worth the effort. All it would take is just one bite and I assure you, you will be hooked. Hooked enough to lick the plate clean :)
- Baked Masala VadaSreevalli EmaniCook time 30 mins189 Likes
I'm sharing a healthier baked version of this masala vada with out loosing the goodness of deep-fried version.
- South Indian Vada SambarLubna KarimCook time 45 mins142 Likes
Much loved and adored South Indian breakfast....even this is served as dinner in most of the Southern Indian states....
- Uggani Tossed Puffed Rice A delicious Breakfast Snack Option Meena C RCook time 15 mins165 Likes
Simply delightful, easy to make Breakfast | Brunch Option!
- Bharwan Nariyal KarelaAnjana RaoCook time 20 mins113 Likes
Bharwan nariyal karela or stuffed bitter gourd with coconut is simple yet extremely rich and delicious dish. I have to give the credit for this recipe to my husband who prepared this with the last few ingredients which were there in our pantry during the flood hit days.
- Hyderabadi BiryaniSanjula ThangkhiewCook time 180 mins171 Likes
The famous hyderabadi biryani can now be easily made in your kitchen.