awadhi 167 Results
- Akbari daalVandana GoelCook time 40 mins185 Likes
This is one my mom's best recipes which I really love.
- Seekh KababRuchira HoonCook time 40 mins270 Likes
One of the most popular kebabs that are ordered out, here's a recipe to make them inhouse
- Chicken KormaDeeba RajpalCook time 45 mins217 Likes
Almost every Indian household has their own recipe and this chicken korma/curry recipe comes from my mother’s childhood friend from Meerut. It’s simple, uses staple pantry ingredients and leaves you wanting more!
- Mutton KormaAameena AhmedCook time 40 mins154 Likes
A spicy, creamy and droolicious mutton gravy based recipe....which is so yum that you can even pair this up with white rice....
- Lucknowi Gosht KormaFarrukh ShadabCook time 45 mins178 Likes
Lucknowi Gosht Korma is a fragrant royal preparation of Goat meat flavoured with spices, nuts and aromatic essences like saffron and kewda (screw pine). Kebabs, kormas, biryanis are a section of lavish Awadhi cuisine since Mughal era, Kormas are basically a meat or chicken braised with spices, some nuts, browned onions and yogurt. They are mostly a mild preparation making a use of Kashmiri red chilies to get rich red colour but gentle on palette.Yogurt gives beautiful velvety base, ground brown onions gives texture and gentle spices with nuts gives richness to this exceptional korma.
- Rajma Galouti Red Kidney Bean KebabsBobby KocharCook time 10 mins136 Likes
Galouti kebabs are melt in mouth kebabs where you can use lamb's meat, mushrooms or Rajma along with herbs and spices. Galouti or Galawti itself means 'melt in mouth'.
- Homemade Rose Watermanju shahCook time 15 mins62 Likes
This homemade rose water is my mom's recipe and I simply love it. Its very easy and just 2 ingredients are needed - Roses and distilled water. The best part is that you can use it for anything be it food, body, face, eyes and so on. Rose water is so good for skin and eyes. It gives a soothing and cooling effect. It also gives a wonderful flavour and aroma to any food specially desserts. I made it specially to add in food.
- Dal Lucknowi or Sultani DalMeena C RCook time 30 mins90 Likes
A creamier dal straight from the land of Nawabs!
- Mutton Keema BiryaniFareeha AhmedCook time 50 mins98 Likes
- Shahi Gosht KormaSara IbrahimCook time 45 mins73 Likes
This is a recipe by jaspreet nirula.An exotic dish made with goat meat along with roasted almonds and cashews in pure ghee !!!