bihar 264 Results
- Sattu Parathasapana behlCook time 20 mins306 Likes
A typical healthy and filling lunch from Bihar
- Baigan ka ChokhaAnjana ChaturvediCook time 25 mins73 Likes
Roasted brinjal with tomato mash
- Litti Chokha Chick pea Flour stuffed Balls w Potato Mash Eggplant Mash Taruna DeepakCook time 20 mins59 Likes
Litti Chokha, a rustic and delicious dish, popular in Bihar and Jharkhand. Whole wheat flour balls are stuffed with a tangy chick pea flour stuffing called sattu. The balls or littis are then baked and served with alu chokha and baingan chokha i.e. a rustic potato mash & eggplant mash. A generous drizzle of desi ghee all over and inside baked littis and your day is made!
- Sesame Peanuts Chikkiuma PanditCook time 20 mins41 Likes
Sesame & Peanuts chikki is a healthy, delicious traditionally candy. It can be eaten alone or with snacks and its perfect replacement for chocolate.
- Sabudana WadasIshika UppalCook time 30 mins27 Likes
Nothing like some crunchy hot sabudana wadas !!
- Aloo NaanSarika KapoorCook time 10 mins40 Likes
- BalushahiRuchi SrivastavaCook time 35 mins41 Likes
A soft mouth melting delicious sweet dish.
- DhuskaSnehal GurleCook time 360 mins43 Likes
Dhuska is a traditional cuisine very popular in Bihar & Jharkhand. No festival is complete without this recipe at our place. Sometimes we even don't wait for any occasion for this. Very simple & delicious recipe.
- Litti ChokhaSwathi S RaoCook time 60 mins33 Likes
A very famous Bihari dish which has a healthy filling of roasted gram flour accompanied with two spicy side dishes. It is a complete meal by itself and is commonly eaten with ghee.
- Bihari Kadhi BadiJayshree NishchalCook time 20 mins36 Likes
Kadhi Badi, a Bihari style kadhi pakoda, is one of the most loved dishes in Bihar. Any auspicious occasion is incomplete without feasting on Kadhi Badi be it a wedding or Rakhsha Bandhan or Teez or celebrating the arrival of a baby in the family. Kadhi Badi graces every occasion, every household has their own version of this dish. Here I have mixed the recipe of my grand mother and my mother-in-law.