brazilian 35 Results
- Brazilian Brigadeiros Chocolate fudge balls Bindiya SharmaCook time 20 mins71 Likes
Delicious little fudgy chocolaty bites that are so easy and will easily take care of your worst chocolate cravings!. You can use chopped toasted nuts, colourful sprinkles or anything else you fancy to roll them in!! I also love a touch of sea salt on mine.
- Brazilian Grilled PineappleShaheen AliCook time 8 mins30 Likes
Brazilian grilled pineapple is a famous dish that comes from Brazilian cuisine and is served both as a snack and a dessert. Peeled pineapple is cut in round slices or wedges and coated with brown sugar and cinnamon powder. Marinated for some time and later grilled to get charred. A amazingly delightful and flavorful recipe that almost gives you a burst of flavors in your palate. The tangy pineapple, sweet brown sugar, absolutely aromatic cinnamon gives an awesome flavor ride. Slight use of lemon juice and red chili powder makes the dish even more interesting.
- Brazilian grilled chicken with tomato coconut sauceSouvik MukherjeeCook time 30 mins26 Likes
The Grilled Chicken that we'll make today is another simple recipe from the Brazilian kitchen. The main highlight of the recipe is the Tomato-Coconut sauce that is served over the tender and juicy grilled chicken. The sweet-tangy flavour of the sauce... Ooooh !! My mouth has started watering just by describing the dish to you. So without wasting more time, lets just dive into the recipe. Shall we?
- Bolo de rolo Brazilian roll CakeBindiya SharmaCook time 60 mins27 Likes
Bolo de rolo is a beloved fixture on the menus of most cafés, bakeries,restaurants, and even the airport in Brazil. It can be savored as a dessert or as a snack. It also happens to be the perfect companion for a cup of strong coffee.
- Beer Marinated Grilled ChickenSouvik MukherjeeCook time 20 mins27 Likes
This Beer Marinated Grilled Chicken was a thrilling experience filled with excitement,suspense and drama ;)...Excitement because I was going to try something new... Had never combined Chicken and Beer together... Suspense because I was not sure about the outcome and the dancing of the flames on the chicken while grilling created the drama. An easy to make recipe...Tender grilled chicken with soft and subtle flavours filled with the aroma of Beer... A must try if you are as crazy as I am...
- Cheese Corn SticksUma SarkarCook time 5 mins14 Likes
Cheesy and Spicy Corn sticks, crispy from outside with melting cheese inside.
- Brazilian pastiesUma SarkarCook time 10 mins18 Likes
Delicious paneer stuffed pasties, with a boozy coating, apt for any occasion
- Orange BrigadeiroNeelima KattiCook time 15 mins20 Likes
Brigadeiro is a Brazilian sweet delicacy, it is made of just three ingredients, condensed milk, cocoa powder and butter.
- Peri Peri Chicken With Veggie SaladAkum Raj JamirCook time 20 mins9 Likes
The word Peri Peri comes from the Swahili wordPili Pili which stands for pepper/spicy chilli. It is a spicy dish. So if you love spice this is a must try recipe.
- Brazilian PastiesSreemoyee BhattacharjeeCook time 15 mins10 Likes
A lovely Brazilian appetizer.