diabetes 352 Results
- Tawa Garlic Butter NaanMoumita MallaCook time 20 mins535 Likes
Naan is a flat bread popular in India,Pakistan.and West Asia . Traditionally ,naan is cooked in a tandoor or clay oven.It goes well with any spicy North Indian curry like palak paneer ,Paneer Butter Masala,Kadai Chicken and many more.
- Sevai UpmaAnjana ChaturvediCook time 15 mins455 Likes
Tangy tomato vermicelli that has been tempered in south indian spices.
- Three layered Sandwich DhoklaJagruti DCook time 30 mins452 Likes
Perfect as breakfast, lunch, snack or light dinner !
- Kolkata Street Style Egg RollMoumita MallaCook time 10 mins324 Likes
Kolkata style egg roll is a popular street food in West Bengal.
- Mysore Bajji Goli bajeAnjana ChaturvediCook time 10 mins236 Likes
Crispy and mildly spiced refined flour and yogurt dumplings. It is a very popular South Indian delicacy.
- Khatti Moong DaalAnjana ChaturvediCook time 25 mins172 Likes
Healthy and easy whole green lentils cooked with fresh herbs and yogurt.
- Stuffed Roasted Bitter Gourd Bharwan KarelaDeepali JainCook time 20 mins135 Likes
Spicy. tangy, roasted and stuffed bitter gourd. Eat for health benefits or just for taste. It is a novel taste and once you acquire it, it is difficult to forget it. A family recipe.
- ChurmurNilanjana Bhattacharjee MitraCook time 10 mins143 Likes
Churmur is a very popular and famous roadside food from Kolkata and I love churmur too much. This is a one kind of Kolkata special chat, made with bite size boiled spicy potatoes and a half crushed phuchka (puri from Panipuri). You can get this mouthwatering churmur only from the Kolkata famous phuc
- Dal Kebab Lentil Kebab Moumita MallaCook time 30 mins167 Likes
This Dal Kebab is really very good starters. It is made using whole green moong dal,so.it is healthy also.
- Bharwan Nariyal KarelaAnjana RaoCook time 20 mins114 Likes
Bharwan nariyal karela or stuffed bitter gourd with coconut is simple yet extremely rich and delicious dish. I have to give the credit for this recipe to my husband who prepared this with the last few ingredients which were there in our pantry during the flood hit days.