egg free 2925 Results
- Tawa Garlic Butter NaanMoumita MallaCook time 20 mins535 Likes
Naan is a flat bread popular in India,Pakistan.and West Asia . Traditionally ,naan is cooked in a tandoor or clay oven.It goes well with any spicy North Indian curry like palak paneer ,Paneer Butter Masala,Kadai Chicken and many more.
- Eggless Whole Wheat Flour CakeKartikeya MishraCook time 40 mins409 Likes
This cake is baked in a pressure cooker and requires very basic ingredients!
- No cheese no oil sprout sandwich uzma shouabCook time 30 mins489 Likes
Tasty and healthy for all age of group.
- Eggless Chocolate CakeAnushka BasantaniCook time 75 mins326 Likes
A soft, moist, sinfully delicious chocolate cake, which is eggless and yummmy at the same time. Isn’t it wonderful?
- Paneer PeshewariMoumita MallaCook time 20 mins213 Likes
There are variety of delicious paneer dishes that you come across in restaurant's menu card,mainly in North Indian Restaurent.Paneer Peshewari is one of them.It is a creamy,rich paneer dish cooked in Peshawari style . Peshawar,a state in Pakistan is popular for its exotic,creamy and spicy foods.
- Eggless Molten Lava CakeBinjal PandyaCook time 2 mins262 Likes
2 Minutes Microwave Eggless Molten Lava Cake perfect instant dessert. You just need 5-7 minutes start to end and lava cake is ready, no-fuss, no more work and cake will be in your plate. This just may be the yummiest and easiest dessert ever. Its gooey, chocolatey, molten centre, this famous cake is prepared within 2 minutes in a microwave.
- Zarda PulaoFarrukh ShadabCook time 25 mins216 Likes
Zarda Pulao is a delicious sweet pilaff favoured with saffron, dry fruit nuts and aromatic spices. Zarda pulao is traditional sweet dish from north India which are served during festivals and weddings. Zarda Pulao is very popular dessert in Pakistan and Bangladesh also. Zarda actually mean “Yellow” in Urdu and This sweet pulao is yellow in colour, hence its called Zarda pulao.
- Tawa KulchaNeelima KattiCook time 20 mins224 Likes
Tawa Kulcha is a type of Indian flat bread, this bread can also be cooked on a stove top. Tawa Kulcha is an Indian bread that is very popular and is eaten with all kinds of veg and non veg gravies. Tawa is nothing but a flat skillet that is used to cook the kulcha on. The kulcha dough is made using maida (all purpose flour), oil, salt and water. The dough is then rolled out into small chapatis and garnished with coriander, nigella seeds or sesame seeds. It is then roasted or pan fried on the tawa using ghee or butter. A very popular variety of kulcha is the stuffed kulcha, a spicy stuffing is stuffed inside the kulcha dough and is then rolled out carefully. Kulcha is a versatile bread that can be personalized, with or without butter, spicy or plain, crisp or soft.
- Oil free Dahi VadaKartikeya MishraCook time 5 mins232 Likes
These lip-smackingly delicious dahi vadas use nearly no amount of oil to cook and are ready within 3 minutes!!
- Eggless Banana Almond Cake in CookerNilanjana Bhattacharjee MitraCook time 45 mins209 Likes