european 907 Results
- Stove Top Swiss RollHuma KalimCook time 10 mins1187 Likes
Recipe source: frommyownkitchen. Easiest snack you will come across. Prepared in few minutes. Only change I have made to the recipe is use of honey instead of sugar.
- Wacky Chocolate Cake Egg less Namita TiwariCook time 30 mins596 Likes
This is the cake my daughter chose to bake for father’s day. It's a simple and easy to bake egg less cake with ingredients that are generally available in your pantry. It is called a Wacky or Crazy cake because it is a “mix in the pan” type of cake.
- Egg less Vanilla Tea CakeNamita TiwariCook time 50 mins376 Likes
A lovely tea time cake that is butter free, low fat,light and moist and has a great texture.
- Fatfree Breakfast BreadNamita TiwariCook time 35 mins323 Likes
This is a super soft bread that has no added fat. It toasts really well and can be made healthier by adding wholegrains.
- Banana and Walnut MuffinsSujata LimbuCook time 30 mins313 Likes
These delicious banana and walnut flavoured muffins have a hint of vanilla and sweetness that is just perfect.
- Chocolate Marble Cake Vegan Namita TiwariCook time 45 mins260 Likes
Moist, chocolaty and delicious yet guilt free easy to bake cake that makes a great snack cake. It is also an excellent dessert cake when served with ice cream, chocolate sauce or whipped cream.
- French FriesSujata LimbuCook time 25 mins306 Likes
These crispy and mouth-watering french fries are very easy to cook and delicious to eat. We certainly do not need an excuse to feast on this dish.
- Bread PuddingSharon DcostaCook time 30 mins281 Likes
One of my favourite desserts since childhood. This dish was usually made by my mom by steaming for about 50 minutes. This is an easy and a yummy recipe which has been adapted to save fuel and time by pressure cooking.
- Coleslaw SandwichShaheen AliCook time 10 mins196 Likes
Coleslaw is a salad consisting primarily of finely-shredded raw cabbage and dressed most commonly with a vinaigrette salad dressing. Coleslaw dressing is also used for making sandwiches by using mayonnaise. There are many variations of the recipe, which include the addition of other ingredients such as red cabbage, pepper, shredded carrots, onion, grated cheese, pineapple, or apple, mixed with a salad dressing such as mayonnaise or cream. A variety of seasonings, such as celery seed, may be added. The cabbage may come in finely minced pieces, shredded strips, or small squares. Other slaw variants include broccoli slaw, which uses shredded raw broccoli in place of the cabbage. Cream, sour cream, or buttermilk are also popular additions.
- Broccoli SoupSujata LimbuCook time 25 mins231 Likes
A very simple to cook, healthy and delicious soup that is perfect for a light dinner.