goa 219 Results
- Spicy rava fish fryBindiya SharmaCook time 10 mins97 Likes
Fried fish fillets that are soft, spicy and flavourful inside and crisp outside.
- Chicken in Coconut GravySharon DcostaCook time 20 mins111 Likes
This is a beautiful dish of tender chicken pieces cooked in a goan style coconut gravy. My mom prepares this dish during every feast at home.
- Chicken MalvaniMoumita MallaCook time 20 mins71 Likes
Malvani cuisine is the cuisine of coastal region (which is known as Konkan) of Maharashtra, Goa and some northern parts of West Karnataka.
- Easy Eggless Fruit CakeAnamika ArunCook time 35 mins84 Likes
Perfect Xmas Bake. Easy, alcohol free fruit cake.
- Chicken VindalooNilanjana Bhattacharjee MitraCook time 40 mins75 Likes
A tangy and fiery hot recipe from Goa. Vindaloo is originally a Portuguese recipe that has a chilli ,garlic and wine based recipe but we Indians use vinegar instead of wine. I prepared this dish and it turned out awesome.
- Goan chole chickpea xacutiFreda DiasCook time 30 mins82 Likes
Xacuti– derived from the Portuguese word Chacuti, is a very fragrant and mildly spiced Goan curry . Chicken, meat or fish are mostly used in this gravy, but today I’m sharing a vegetarian version using chickpeas instead. The procedure of roasting all the ingredients before grinding them , brings out the flavor, making this dish truly wonderful. This is one of my favorite Goan dishes, which immediately transports me to a time that reminds me of fun gatherings, at parties or weddings with family and friends.
- Butter Garlic PrawnsRuchira HoonCook time 5 mins75 Likes
A touch of lemon, lots of garlic and butter, this dish barely takes 10 minutes to put together
- Prawn BalchaoManini BadlaniCook time 120 mins58 Likes
This is basically a Goan pickle made of dried shrimps but many restaurants serve it as a curry by adding fresh shrimps instead. The base is the peri-peri masala. My friend Cyrus Todiwala, Ex- Executive chef of the Taj Aguada, gave me this recipe.
- Chicken VindalooSujata LimbuCook time 40 mins42 Likes
This tangy and spicy dish is full of flavours and a very popular favourite within Goan cuisine.
- Batter Fried ShrimpDeviyani SrivastavaCook time 10 mins60 Likes
Simple sea food lovers snack. I make it specially for my friends who love sea food. This dish is simple and is full of flavour.