high fibre 1129 Results
- Mumbai Pav BhajiAnjana ChaturvediCook time 20 mins638 Likes
Pav bhaji is the most popular street food of Maharashtra, which is now widely loved by people all over India.
- Veg Dum Biryanisapana behlCook time 40 mins543 Likes
A flavorful and delicious rice preparation to impress your guests.
- Bread Pizza Cupssapana behlCook time 15 mins470 Likes
A quick and easy snack for anytime pizza craving .
- Bhel PuriRashmi KrishnaCook time 0 mins338 Likes
Another one of the family's most wanted snacks. Equally light and tasty.
- Whole Wheat Spinach Paneer Lifafa ParathaJyothi RajeshCook time 15 mins289 Likes
Lifafa Paratha is an envelope shaped paratha, as the word 'Lifafa' means envelope. This paratha is made by folding it in the shape of an envelope with stuffing inside. The most popular stuffing is paneer. I have made it with paneer and spinach to make it much healthier.
- 100 Whole Wheat Margherita PizzaDeepali JainCook time 150 mins223 Likes
A soft, fluffy and healthy pizza with 100% whole wheat flour. You will be hooked for life. Recipe adapted from 'Tablespoon'.
- Instant Oats Idli Oats Steamed CakesJyothi RajeshCook time 30 mins282 Likes
Break fast is the most important past of the meal, and it’s believed that eating a healthy, heavy and balanced breakfast is very important. Oats is one of the best choice for break fast to kick start your day in a healthy way. If you are some one like me who finds it boring to eat oats porridge, then our Indian-ized oatmeal avatars like oats upma, oats dosa, oats idli, oats pongal, oats bisi bele bath, … will excite you.
- Whole Wheat Vegetarian PizzaShweta AgrawalCook time 15 mins191 Likes
Have you ever met anyone who doesn’t like pizza? Me neither! Pizza is a comfort food which does not ask silly questions, it just understands.
- Vegetable oats upma Fibre rich breakfastSuhan MahajanCook time 10 mins215 Likes
Vegetable oats upma is a fiber rich breakfast recipe which can be prepared in minutes and is damn healthy. Vegetable oats upma is quite filling as it keeps you satiated for a long time.
- Spinach Uttapam with Mint chutneyMehak JoshiCook time 10 mins224 Likes
Three words only for this dish, healthy, healthy and healthy! My niece hates green vegetables but she loved these and has promised to make them for her lunch every day.