lactose free 259 Results
- Rose LemonadeHari Chandana PCook time 1 mins246 Likes
Healthy and refreshing drink with simple ingredients
- Multi colour sandwich dhoklaRuchi ShahCook time 30 mins223 Likes
Gujarati Speciality in a superb presentable mode. A healthy, super spongy, delicious. Rice Dhokla is a superb starter or a snack which can be served as a meal or with meal or as a perfect partner with Tea/ Coffee. No artificial Colours are used for this recipe.
- Honey Lemon Ginger TeaDeviyani SrivastavaCook time 5 mins295 Likes
This tea is very good for colds, coughs and sore throats. Have it just any time you have an urge for a delicious warm drink with added benefits.
- Chocolate Syrup at Home How To Deepali JainCook time 15 mins179 Likes
Simple recipe for making chocolate syrup with cocoa powder, I couldn’t resist and now I have a bottle of ready-to-use chocolate syrup in my refrigerator. Adapted from Small Notebook
- Panforte di siena Italian Dry Fruit Cake Deviyani SrivastavaCook time 40 mins130 Likes
A very rich Italian snack/dessert that is an ideal festive treat. A really wonderful change from those dryfruit mawa sweets.
- cashew milk and fig smoothiesangeeta khannaCook time 5 mins113 Likes
a smoothie for lactose intolerant people
- Gujarati Mint SevAlka MunjalCook time 5 mins82 Likes
A perfect snack for tea time.
- Mango RollU KCook time 20 mins76 Likes
When the mango season gets over and the rains set in, we want to eat versions of mango and not just Mango. It should be something which will melt in our mouth and burst out giving pure mango flavors every time we move our jaws. So here is a simple recipe which I am sure all of you will try and succeed. Its simply called a Mango roll.
- Kashmiri KehwaDeviyani SrivastavaCook time 10 mins102 Likes
A hot comforting beverage that hails from the beautiful Kashmir valley. Kehwa leaves simmered in water with cinnamon, cardamom and the added crunchiness of almonds.
- No Bake Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Mousse Deepali JainCook time 30 mins94 Likes
A rich and divine, 2 ingredient dark chocolate mousse. Simple to make and even simpler to enjoy. Adapted from Deeba Rajpal