low cholestrol 290 Results
- Tawa Garlic Butter NaanMoumita MallaCook time 20 mins586 Likes
Naan is a flat bread popular in India,Pakistan.and West Asia . Traditionally ,naan is cooked in a tandoor or clay oven.It goes well with any spicy North Indian curry like palak paneer ,Paneer Butter Masala,Kadai Chicken and many more.
- No cheese no oil sprout sandwich uzma shouabCook time 30 mins508 Likes
Tasty and healthy for all age of group.
- Vegetable Manchow SoupJyothi RajeshCook time 15 mins422 Likes
Manchow soup is a popular dish belonging to Indo-chinese recipes cuisine. Indo Chinese recipes are basically indianized versions of popular Chinese recipes such as Hakka Noodles, Chilli Chicken, Veg Manchurian, Shezwan rice. In fact, most of these dishes are household names in India and are popular in most states. Manchow soup recipe is one the favourites. It contains fried noodles and has a tangy taste. BetterButter gives this Manchow soup recipe a big thumbs up. What comes to your mind when you think of cold, chilly nights? Cozy corners, blankets, and soups right? Yes, that’s what I thought! The easy option for me is of course mixed vegetable soup which is sour and spicy, the vegetable manchow soup. Simple, hearty, yet light it is healthy and delicious too. And you know what s the best part about this soup? Those delicious crunchy fried noodles on the top!
- SheerKhurmaSalma GodilCook time 30 mins325 Likes
This is a traditional Muslim breakfast recipe, made on Eid. It is generally taken along with puri for breakfast by the family and also served all day long to all the guests visiting them.
- Homemade Tomato Ketchup from ScratchJyothi RajeshCook time 70 mins208 Likes
Making ketchup from scratch is surprisingly easy, if time consuming (although most of the time is largely hands-off), mostly for the part of making tomato paste. To make the tomato paste, cook about 3 kilos of tomatoes on a low flame until no fluids are present. Then run it through a sieve and mash it with the back of the spoon. Collect the smooth tomato puree, pour it into a pan with 1/2 cup olive oil and cook till the oil separates from the sides of the pan, this will take about 50 minutes.
- Instant Oats Masala PaniyaramJyothi RajeshCook time 20 mins221 Likes
Oats kuzhi paniyaram is an instant and easy to cook dish. There is no soaking, no fermentation involved. If you are in a hurry to whip up a quick and healthy breakfast you can make these quick and easy!
- Dates Almond and Walnut Milk ShakePoonam BachhavCook time 0 mins202 Likes
A healthy , nutritious drink and a filling Winter breakfast to provide warmth and energy to the body to kick start a day with. Dates being natural sweeteners, no extra sugar is required. Nuts add nice crunchy bite and nuty flavor to the milkshake.
- Heart healthy green beans ki sabziBindiya SharmaCook time 25 mins216 Likes
This delicious beans sabzi is usually eaten with wholewheat chappatis and is very high fiber and healthy .
- Achari KarelaDebaroti GauravCook time 25 mins95 Likes
A bitter gourd or karela recipe with a spicy and tangy twist.
- Chickpeas SaladTasneem RajkotwalaCook time 15 mins211 Likes
Inspired by Bombay's favorite street-side snack -- Bhel Puri, this chickpea salad is crisp and crunchy in every bite.