non veg 6197 Results
- Hyderabadi Murgh Dum BiryaniBobby KocharCook time 40 mins506 Likes
There is 'War of Titans ' and then there is ' WAR OF CUISINE '. Actually this war is inevitable and quite justified since Biryani from Hyderabad and Biryani from Lucknow are quite dominant in Biryani world.
- Chicken KormaRaj BhallaCook time 45 mins444 Likes
There are certain dishes like Chicken Korma which are so usual in our orders when we go and eat outside in Indian restaurants that we end up taking them for granted. However, this specific dish is very close to my heart because of its texture and mild though flavorful taste.
- Restaurant Style Butter ChickenDhrubaa De MukherjeeCook time 150 mins410 Likes
- Hyderabadi Chicken Dum Birayni Kachi Aameena AhmedCook time 45 mins396 Likes
If you are looking out for authentic Hyderabadi biryani recipe....then your search ends here...
- Dhaba style spicy chickenAnanya MohantyCook time 540 mins367 Likes
An amazing spicy chicken recipe. Specially liked by friends who love spicy food.
- Chicken Roll Kolkata Street Style Chandrima SarkarCook time 30 mins419 Likes
From last few days I was craving for some good Kolkata stlye roll, which is pretty hard to find here in North India except Chittaranjan Park. So just decided to give it a chance, and here you can see how gorgeous these rolls are.
- Fruit CakeSanjula ThangkhiewCook time 80 mins343 Likes
A classic Tea time cake! So easy to make and a favourite for Christmas
- Chicken seekh kebabsEvani SinghCook time 15 mins378 Likes
This delicious seekh kebabs are easy to make and have so few calories!
- Mughlai ParathaSouvik MukherjeeCook time 90 mins291 Likes
Kolkata, a paradise for street food lovers. A place which is highly influenced by the Mughlai Cuisine. Loads of Mughlai food from Mutton Chaap to Mughlai Paratha are adapted from the Mughlai Cuisine and suited to the Bengali palate. Mughlai paratha is a famous street food across Kolkata that I grew up having. It is found almost everywhere from outside railway stations to marketplaces to the street kiosks below the offices or big restaurants. A very popular and delicious street food that I am crazy about. Now with the growth of the multi national food chain this old story of Mughlai Paratha is gradually fading off. So finally I thought to give it a try at home and re-ignite the old flame.
- Chicken currySujata LimbuCook time 30 mins326 Likes
A chicken curry that will tingle your taste buds