vegan 2155 Results
- Moong daal ki khasta kachoriAnjana ChaturvediCook time 35 mins742 Likes
Fried flaky puff pastries stuffed with different types of savoury and sweet stuffings.
- Toor Dal Dosa RecipeGayathri RamananCook time 30 mins548 Likes
This is my mom's recipes.Toor dal dosa is a simple and delicious dish. Toor dal dosa recipe is a part of South Indian diet and it is popular all over the India. South Indian cuisine includes the cuisines of the five southern states Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Telangana. Toor dal dosa is good for breakfast and also for the evening snack. The best part of toor dosa dosa is this, you can prepare the batter using fermentation method and also without fermentation. Toor dal dosa is a healthy recipe because toor dal contains iron, folic acid, fiber, magnesium, protein and carbohydrates. Toor dal helps to prepare beautiful, thin and crispy dosas. Toor dal dosa recipe is very easy and quick to prepare. You have to soak the rice, toor dal and fenugreek in water for about 4-6 hours. Drain the water and grind them in the blender along with the water until it turns into a smooth batter. Now add salt and mix them well. Now your batter is ready, If you want to make your dosa more crispy then you just leave this batter for 4 hours and then make crispy toor dal dosa. You can add grated carrots and curry leaves to the batter to make it more beautiful. Serve the toor dal dosa with any chutney of your choice.
- Urad dal ki khasta kachoriAnjana ChaturvediCook time 15 mins479 Likes
Spicy Lentil Puffs - Speciality from the state of Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan
- Set DosaAnjana ChaturvediCook time 15 mins509 Likes
Set dosa is a soft spongy dosa made with rice, daal and poha.
- Ram LaddooAnjana ChaturvediCook time 10 mins438 Likes
Street food from Delhi and Uttra Pradesh -Fried Lentil nuggets drizzled with date chutney and green chutney topped with grated radish.
- Batata vada Fried potato dumplingAnjana ChaturvediCook time 15 mins299 Likes
Spiced potato dumpling coated with gram flour batter and fried. It is a very popular street food of Mumbai.
- Rumali Rotihida himaazCook time 5 mins189 Likes
A thin roti, home made.
- French FriesNeelam BarotCook time 90 mins195 Likes
French fries is kids' all time favourite recipe and perfect for parties as well.
- Pudina Aloo Minty PotatoAnjana ChaturvediCook time 10 mins290 Likes
Stir fried potatoes with a tangy mint sauce
- Masala PuriKushi's KitchenCook time 15 mins264 Likes
Masala Puri is a very popular and mouth watering chatpata Bangalore style snack/chat recipe loved by people of all age groups. It’s sweet, spicy, tangy, crispy – all in one single plate.