The scumptious, crunchy, flavourfull and wholesome spicy chicken is sure a delight for all the meat lovers around us right? Chicken is the most versatile that it can be made in various number of ways from chicken biryani to chilli chicken to chicken tandoori and the list just goes on. And keeping this in mind, we have another chicken recipe for you all by the famous chef Ranveer Brar. He recently happened to share a fried chicken recipe on his instagram. His short video became so popular that it has already garnered about 251k views. So, do not wait longer and get ready to satiate your chicken cravings with Ranveer Brar’s fried chicken recipe.
2. Salt – according to taste
4. Sauce – 1 tbsp
5. Refined flour – 4 cups
6. Paprika powder – 3 tsp
7. Garlic powder – 3 tsp
8. Onion powder – 3 tsp
9. White Pepper Powder – 3 tsp
10. Eggs – 5
Here is a complete step by step recipe for making fried chicken.
1. Take a bowl and add chicken pieces, buttermilk, sauce and salt to it.
2. Mix them together and keep this in the refrigerator for about 4-6 hours.
1. Take another bowl and add refined flour, paprika powder, garlic powder, onion powder, white pepper and salt to it. Also, add the chicken pieces and let them acquire a proper coating.
2. Let the chicken cool on a wire or cooling rack. Do not forget to shake off the excess flour as it may lead to sticking. You can also keep aside this additional flour for future use.
1. Take a new mixing bowl and add eggs to it. Also, add paprika powder, garlic powder, onion powder, white pepper powder and salt.
2. Next, take the coated chicken and add it to the bowl. Mix them together and later keep this aside.
1. Take a paper bag and add chicken to it and shake it well for coating.
2. Let the chicken cool on a wire rack and also remove the excess flour.
3. Next, heat oil in a pan.
4. Add the chicken pieces to the pan and deep fry them.
5. Drain the extra oil on a kitchen paper towel.
6. Further, double fry the chicken. Let it fry until it has turned golden and crispy.
7. Finally, when the fried chicken is ready to serve, enjoy it with sauce.
View this post on Instagram
You can also follow our fried chicken recipe to enjoy the taste of fried chicken.
Disclaimer: BetterButter claims no credit for images featured on our blog site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. We try to link back to original sources whenever possible. If you own the rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear on BetterButter, please contact us and they will be promptly removed. We believe in providing proper attribution to the original author, artist or photographer.
Saumya Srivastava is a passionate reader who likes writing poetry. She is an avid foodie who keeps exploring new types of cuisine. Besides, she also has a strong love for literature.