There’s nothing that can beat the taste of uttapam when it comes to deciding the right breakfast choice. And when you are pressed for time, it’s the best you can feed yourself. Sanjeev Kapoor’s instant uttapam recipe is not just delectable but it’s low on fat and carbs too.
1. Semolina – 1 cup
2. Yoghurt – 1 cup
3. Baking soda – ¼ tsp
4. Salt – according to taste
7. Chopped Tomato – ¼ tbsp
8. Chopped Onion – ¼ tbsp
9. Chopped Capsicum – ¼ tbsp
10. Grated carrot – ¼ tbsp
11. Red chilli powder
12. Coriander leaves
1. First, take a bowl and add semolina, yoghurt, baking soda and salt to it. Add some water and mix all of it properly.
2. Next, take a pan and add some oil to it. Pour the uttapam batter over the pan and add chopped tomato, chopped onion, chopped capsicum and grated carrot on one side. Also, add red chilli powder, coriander leaves and cheese to it.
3. Let it cook from both sides.
4. Finally, enjoy this instant uttapam with chutney or sauce.
View this post on Instagram
You can also follow our uttapam recipe.
Disclaimer: BetterButter claims no credit for images featured on our blog site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. We try to link back to original sources whenever possible. If you own the rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear on BetterButter, please contact us and they will be promptly removed. We believe in providing proper attribution to the original author, artist or photographer.
Saumya Srivastava is a passionate reader who likes writing poetry. She is an avid foodie who keeps exploring new types of cuisine. Besides, she also has a strong love for literature.