You may avoid savings if your earnings are not much. However, to pave your way out of this highly unpredictable and uncertain life, it is vital that you have financial security in hand. While taking loans may seem an easy option, yet ultimately it is your own savings that will help you in the long run. Just saving a small amount of money every month regardless of your earning can make your future brighter and organized. Further, having savings is what can help you during any financial crisis or medical emergency. So, here we have listed some of the best ways to save money so that you can enjoy a secure life ahead.
With a number of operational private and government-aided banks, it often becomes difficult to choose the right bank that can cater to your banking needs in a hassle-free manner. And if you are planning to save money, then it becomes very important to do proper research about the respective banks.
Kotak Mahindra Bank can be your one-stop solution if you are looking for opening a bank account or any other financial services. Offering the chance of opening an account with zero balance and most importantly letting you open a Kotak 811 digital account in the comfort of your own home is what makes Kotak Mahindra Bank stand out in terms of meeting your banking needs. Learn more about the Kotak 811 in detail below.
Having an ATM everywhere doesn’t mean that you should always rely on an ATM whenever you are in need of cash. The reason why you should avoid stopping at ATMs often is that after a certain number of transactions, a fixed amount starts getting deducted for every ATM transaction. So, it is better to withdraw cash once a week. You can plan your weekly needs and withdraw the cash accordingly. Moreover, withdrawing cash from your bank’s ATM reduces the transaction charges, so stick to your bank’s ATM for withdrawals.
These days credit cards have made it easier for all of us to buy anything that we like without thinking about whether we have sufficient money at the moment or not. However, if you do not use credit cards wisely then you may accumulate a huge amount of dues to pay at the end of the month. So, it is always better to clear your credit card dues and pay wisely using credit cards. Moreover, it is recommended that you keep one credit card as credit cards have high-interest rates. And having numerous credit cards means that a good amount of your money is being spent on paying the credit card interest and other charges.
Having your monthly expenditure is the best way that lets you plan your savings. At the start of every month, you can draft a rough structure of how much you should spend on different things. Doing so will let you figure out how much you can save every month.
Sometimes your bank may charge you for something that you are not aware of. So, it is always better that you keep a constant eye on your bank account and track how much is being debited or credited. In this way, you will be able to spend less and be aware of all your transactions. Moreover, you should also keep all your restaurant or grocery bills to track your expenditure.
If possible, request the Human Resources Department of your company to distribute your salary ideally. Ask them to transfer a part of your money to your savings bank account. Having money deposited in your savings bank account can prevent you from touching the money that is deposited there and thus will help you to save effectively.
Kotak 811 account is a digital zero savings bank account that can be opened digitally from the comfort of your home. This is India’s first zero-contact savings account and lets you complete your KYC process on a video call in one go. All residents of India who want to save a part of their salary can open their Kotak 811 account anytime and anywhere in very little time. Moreover, this digital Kotak 811 account opening process is paperless and is thus environmentally friendly too. So, stay indoors and avail the benefits of the Kotak 811 account.
1. Kotak 811 is a zero balance account that requires no maintenance fees.
2. You can get your virtual debit card instantly after opening your Kotak 811 account.
3. Using a Kotak 811 account, you can also transfer money in a hassle-free way for free.
4. Kotak 811 account is a one-stop solution for all your banking needs. From paying online bills to doing online shopping, Kotak 811 account has a lot of features.
5. You can even complete your KYC process online through a video call.
6. After opening a Kotak 811 zero balance bank account, you can also apply for a #DreamDifferent Credit Card. The best part is that you can do the complete process without any paperwork or an annual fee.
Opening a Kotak 811 account is a very easy process. So, here is how you can open a Kotak 811 account.
1. First, open the Kotak 811 account home page and enter your name, mobile number and email id.
2. After you receive the OTP on your mobile phone, enter the OTP and proceed accordingly.
3. Then, you will have to enter your aadhar card and PAN card number for verification.
4. Next, you will receive an OTP on your Aadhar card registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and you will see that the address linked to your Aadhar card appears. You also have the option to change your communication address.
5. Then, add your personal information such as your father’s name, mother’s name, gender, occupation and income. Your date of birth details will automatically be fetched from your Aadhar card. You can also add your nominee details.
6. After reviewing your details, proceed with the online KYC verification process.
7. Accept the terms and conditions by clicking on the check box.
8. Provide your location access and you will be connected to the bank agent who will help you in carrying out the KYC process.
9. After KYC is completed and all verifications are done, your bank account will open without any further delay.
So, open your digital Kotak 811 account and secure your future in the best way.
Disclaimer: BetterButter claims no credit for images featured on our blog site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. We try to link back to original sources whenever possible. If you own the rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear on BetterButter, please contact us and they will be promptly removed. We believe in providing proper attribution to the original author, artist or photographer.
Saumya Srivastava is a passionate reader who likes writing poetry. She is an avid foodie who keeps exploring new types of cuisine. Besides, she also has a strong love for literature.