প্র সময় 30 min
রান্নার সময় 30 min
পরিবেশন করা 4 people
Vegetable Biryani সম্বন্ধে
Ingredients to make Vegetable Biryani in bengali
- Basmati rice- 1 cup
- French beans- 1/2 cup
- Carrots- 1/2 cup
- Green peas- 1/2 cup
- Cauliflower- 1/2 cup
- Potatoes- 1/2 cup
- Onions- 6
- Curd- 1 cup
- Ginger garlic and green chilli paste- 1 tbsp
- Oil- 2 tbsp
- Kesar- 1 pinch soaked in 1 tbsp milk
- Ghee- 2 tbsp
- Cumin Seeds- 1 tsp
- Cloves- 5
- Cinnamon- 1 inch
- Cardamom- 5
- Bay leaf- 2
How to make Vegetable Biryani in bengali
- Cut all vegetables in medium size pieces and take 2 whistles in cooker. Now they are semi cooked.
- Prepare fried brown onions or brista from 6 onions.
- Soak kesar in milk.
- Soak rice for half an hour. Boil in water and salt till half cooked and immediately drain in a colander.
- Now take a pressure cooker. Add oil, as oil heats up add cumin seeds, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, bay leaf and saute.
- Now add the ginger garlic paste and saute till raw smell goes away. Add turmeric, chilli powder, cumin ,coriander powder, garam masala or biryani masala and saute.
- Add salt and semi cooked vegetables along with the stock in which they were boiled. Mix properly.
- Add some fried onions which we have prepared.
- Now switch off gas and add curd and mix properly till all vegetables are covered with spices.
- Take out half of this vegetable mix in a bowl.
- Now we have a bottom layer of vegetables in cooker, add a layer of rice.Pour some ghee evenly and some kesar milk.
- Again add the vegetables which we had removed in a bowl. Spread evenly. You can add some mint leaves in this layer.
- Finally top it with remaining rice. Pour some ghee and rest of kesar milk on this layer evenly.
- Sprinkle some fried onions and cover with cooker lid.
- Now we have prepared the cooker with biryani. Half an hour before serving you can switch on the gas at low flame and let the biryani cook for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- In case your dinner is delayed you can keep cooker on an iron pan and heat it indirectly to warm it again. Serve hot with any raita of your choice:-)