Dal Rice and Palidu
તૈયારીનો સમય 30 min
બનાવવાનો સમય 30 min
પીરસવું 2 people
Dal Rice and Palidu ના વિશે
Ingredients to make Dal Rice and Palidu in gujarati
- 2 cup boil rice
- 1 cup Boil Tuver Dal
- Dal and rice water(when boiled)
- 2 T Bajra flour
- 4 T besan
- 2 T Amchur Powder or lemon juice
- Routine Masala
- 1 chopped onion
- 4 T Ginger garlic paste
- 4 T Green chilly paste
- Meethi dana
- 2 T Garm Masala Powder
- Coriander leaves
- curry leaves
- Whole masala
- Salt to taste
- Oil as required
- Ghee as required
How to make Dal Rice and Palidu in gujarati
- Firstly, Take a vessel and make a layer of boil deal and rice.
- Do tadka of whole masala and Jerru on it and cook the rice well on medium flame.
- On the other side, heat oil and ghee in a pan.
- Add chopped onion, ginger garlic paste , whole masala, meethi, Jerru and curry leaves.
- After it turns brown, add green chilly paste and cook it well.
- Then, add boiled water of dal and rice. Also the routine masala.
- Add mixture if besan and bajra flour and water in the pan.
- Add garam masala and amchur powder.
- Let it boil till it turn thick. Add coriander leaves to garnish.
- Serve it hot with chapati and dal-rice.